Join internationally-acclaimed photographers, Erika & Lanny Mann, for an evening (or morning) of drunken critiques.
About this event
You’ll laugh. You’ll learn. You’ll make better work.
Here’s how it works – you submit your photos, and Two Mann tells you what they REALLY think. 🥴 Unfiltered critique! 😱 Unabashed honesty! 😳 All in good fun. 🤗 And all in the name of learning and growing together. 💖
Here’s what you’ll learn
- What Erika and Lanny REALLY think about your work.
- How to improve your work by paying attention to the little things that make all the difference.
- Lanny’s famous margarita recipe.
- What Erika and Lanny look for while composing, lighting, editing, and judging international contests.
- That critiques are a lot more fun (and entertaining) when you’re drunk.
- What separates a good photograph from an exceptional photograph.
- Tips n’ tricks for making better, more intentional compositions.
- Tips n’ tricks for achieving better, more compelling light.
- Tips n’ tricks for achieving better, more impactful edits.
- That education doesn’t have to be boring.
- That empathetic honesty is critical for growth and development.
- That Lanny’s margaritas are incredibly potent.
how to submit (if you dare)
- Simply post up to 10 photos (max) on social media, using the hashtag #TwoMannDrunkCritiques.
Photographers who just wanna have fun (and also learn how to make better work).
This live event has already happened. But you can still watch the replay for a limited time.
In theTwo Mann U group on Facebook.
Join the fun.
Get your popcorn ready (this could really go off the rails). BYOB. 🍻🥂